Updated for Seasons!
It frustrates me that some objects in TS4 only auto-call NPCs on certain lots. I was so disappointed that City Living food stands would stand empty on park lots. 😦
Previously I was able to create mods to make it free to hire vendors, and bartenders and baristas. However, I still wished that the NPCs would auto-attend the lot because it breaks the immersion to have to keep calling them in manually. After MUCH playing around with the files, and many failed attempts, I was finally able to call some NPCs in to certain lots.
For the vendors, you can place multiple stalls on one lot but only one vendor will be auto hired. They seem to choose which stall to open at random. If you delete a stall, they will go and open another. The vendors will auto tend any type of stall though: food; tea; swag; produce.
The baristas and vendors are called to the lot in overlapping shifts, so you should see a new NPC arriving to replace the one that is leaving. The barista/vendor/bartender will be called even if you do not have a bar, barista bar or stall on the lot.
I’ve included all the files in one folder but you must only install ONE of each lot type. So you must only have one ‘Park’ venue for example. Therefore, you need to choose whether a barista or a vendor suits each individual lot type better.
You could have:
* A food vendor at the park.
* A cafe in the library.
* A gift stall at the museum.
If you want to automatically call a vendor you also need the vendor BASE file. This is because the baristas were already set up to work ON lots, but the vendors did not have a corresponding file. I created my own tuning for this.
* You must install the ‘Cinderellimod_TS4_AutoNPC_BASE_Vendor’ package if you want market stall vendors for your lots.
* You must only install ONE package for each venue type. So you can’t have two packages with the word ‘gym’ or ‘park’ in the title. Select one of each venue type. So you cannot have…
…because they both have ‘VENUE_Gym’ in the title. For each lot type you much choose which type of employee you want the most and only install that package file.
* You can also use this alongside my hire NPC’s for free mods (links above). So if you did want multiple employees on one lot, both a vendor and a bartender on a park for example, you could install the ‘Cinderellimod_TS4_AutoNPC_VENUE_Park_Vendor’ package to auto-call the vendor and then hire the bartender for free manually as and when you need them.
I hope that isn’t too confusing! I tried to explain it as clearly as possible. XD Obviously Get Together is required for the barista, and City Living is required for the vendors. I made the mod with both packs installed.
Download Here! (Remember to only install ONE of each lot type!!!)